Do you have an estate plan?
Think your job is done?
Your estate plan is not a draft-it-and-forget-about-it type of thing. Your estate plan needs to be reviewed or amended in the case of a major family or life-status change. After all, your estate plan needs to change and grow with you as your life changes!
If any of these 7 things have happened in your life since drafting your will and other estate planning documents, it's time to call your friendly, neighborhood estate planning attorney!
1) marriage or divorce
2) death of a fiduciary or beneficiary
3) birth or adoption of a child or grandchild
4) disinheriting beneficiaries
5) moved to a different state
6) acquired property in a different state
7) wealth and assets have signficantly increased
To learn more about your estate planning options and transparent, flat fees, visit: www.lawmalone.com/biloxi-estate-planning
(228) 297-1238 | email@example.com | www.lawmalone.com